Job Posting: Research *Engineer at DeepMind Alberta, in Edmonton

Brian Tanner

Aug 29, 2022, 7:12:56 PMAug 29
to rl-...@googlegroups.com
Hi friends. Excited to share with you that we're adding a (senior) research developer to our DeepMind Alberta team.

We're looking for someone with a background and keen interest in Reinforcement-Learning (or adjacent discipline), a passion for building systems, and industrial experience in research or software development roles.

Research developers at DeepMind in Alberta are core contributors to multidisciplinary teams conducting world-class research towards understanding intelligence and building AGI. You will read papers, propose algorithms, design experiments, write code, publish results, and everything in between.

If this sounds like you or someone you know, please take a look at the job posting:

*Engineer is a protected title in Canada. The title for the role is Research Developer. It is the same role that would be called "Research Engineer" at DeepMind in London.

--
logo
Brian Tanner