[jobs] Open Positions in Robotics, Computer Vision and Reinforcement Learning at Sony AI (Tokyo, Japan)

Michael Spranger

Jul 26, 2021, 11:27:44 AM7/26/21
to ml-...@googlegroups.com, rl-...@googlegroups.com
Sony AI is pleased to announce a number of open positions in Robotics and Computer Vision in the Tokyo Lab.

Sony AI is a flagship AI organization for Sony. We drive ambitious, world-class AI flagship projects that develop groundbreaking technologies in sensing, computer vision, machine learning, reinforcement learning, and robotics. Sony AI research projects are carried out in close collaboration with relevant Sony Group business units, including those in gaming, imaging, and sensing with AI Ethics at its core.

If you want to learn more about our vision please check https://ai.sony and https://ai.sony/blog/blog-001/

We are seeking highly motivated, self-driven, smart, enthusiastic individuals with expertise in various areas who want to join our team of world renowned researchers as we push the boundaries applying AI in support of human creativity. In these roles, the successful candidate will contribute to our groundbreaking flagship projects.

(Senior) Research Scientist Reinforcement Learning
https://ai.sony/joinus/senior-research-scientist-reinforcement-learning/

(Senior) Research Scientist Computer Vision
https://ai.sony/joinus/senior-research-scientist-computer-vision/

(Senior) Research Scientist Robotics
https://ai.sony/joinus/senior-research-scientist-robotics/

(Senior) Robotics Engineer
https://ai.sony/joinus/robotics-engineer/

Given the current situation around travel and immigration to Japan, Sony AI can offer immediate temporary hire almost anywhere in the world. Moving to Japan will be handled flexibly as borders and travel re-open.

Please also check our other roles in Reinforcement Learning, AI Ethics, Federated Learning and many others in Tokyo, Zurich and the United States.

https://ai.sony/joinus/