Internship Opportunity at Amazon Alexa

Francisco Garcia

Apr 13, 2021, 2:35:32 PM4/13/21
to Reinforcement Learning Mailing List
Hi everybody,

We are looking for an intern with RL/multi-agent system experience for an internship at Amazon Alexa.

We are working on a problem where we are trying to formulate a typical classification problem as a multi-agent game. This project started from a huge need within Alexa, so it would not only provide the opportunity to publish the work, but also to work on a project that would impact millions of people.

If you are interested, send me an email to fg...@amazon.com with your resume. I can then provide more information.

Cheers!

Francisco Garcia
Amazon Alexa

Francisco Garcia

Apr 14, 2021, 10:45:00 AM4/14/21
to Reinforcement Learning Mailing List
Thank you all for the many responses I received.
Because of the sheer number, I won't be able to answer emails individually to everybody.

If your profile seems like a good fit, I will reach out to you.
If I don't reach out, thank you for the email and don't be discouraged from applying to Amazon. There are a lot of opportunities in different groups across the company.

Cheers!