JOBS: two 3-years post-doctoral Research Fellow positions in deep reinforcement learning - University of Warwick

Giovanni Montana

Jul 27, 2021, 3:49:47 PM7/27/21
to Reinforcement Learning Mailing List
We are seeking to appoint two full-time post-doctoral Research Fellows in Multi-Agent Deep Reinforcement Learning (MADRL). The post holders will join the WMG Data Science team at the University of Warwick to support an ambitious AI research programme funded by a UKRI Turing AI Acceleration Fellowship.

As part of this programme, the post-holders will have the opportunity to investigate some of the key methodological problems related to MADRL and explore new and original ways to use this technology to deliver real-world industrial applications through our commercial partners. We will focus on two themes: (a) how to collaboratively solve a task without the need to receive continuous feedback, i.e. using only sparse rewards; (b) how to learn a collaborative policy only from historical data through off-line reinforcement learning. The specific project will be chosen depending on the preferences and experience of the candidates.

The post is a full time fixed-term contract for 3 years. The closing date for applications is 30 August 2021 and the interviews are expected to be held in September. For an informal conversation about this role, please contact Professor Giovanni Montana (G.Mo...@warwick.ac.uk).

For further details and to apply please visit: https://tinyurl.com/drljob