Call for IJCAI Program Committee members

Peter Stone

Jan 9, 2023, 10:17:02 AM1/9/23
to ml-...@googlegroups.com, rl-...@googlegroups.com, cv...@lists.auth.gr, Edith Elkind

I'm writing as the General Chair of IJCAI 2023 to be held in August
2023. Along with the Program Chair, Edith Elkind, we are currently in
the process of finalizing the program committee.

We are particularly interested in people with expertise in ML, CV,
and/or NLP. If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out the
form linked from:

https://ijcai-23.org/call-for-pcs/

As a rough guide, we are looking for researchers who already have a
Ph.D. or are in the final year or two of their Ph.D. studies, have 5 or
more publications in highly selective venues, and have some exposure to
IJCAI and AAAI (as an author or a past PC member).

Before volunteering, please check the call for papers to ensure you are
available during the key stages of the reviewing period:

https://ijcai-23.org/call-for-papers/

Best Regards,
Peter Stone (and Edith Elkind)

___

Professor Peter Stone
Truchard Foundation Chair in Computer Science
University Distinguished Teaching Professor
Director, Texas Robotics
Associate Chair, Department of Computer Science office: 512-471-9796
The University of Texas at Austin mobile: 512-810-3373
2317 Speedway, Stop D9500 pst...@cs.utexas.edu
Austin, Texas 78712-1757 USA http://www.cs.utexas.edu/~pstone