ICONS 2022: Deadline extended

Lucian Busoniu

Dec 20, 2021, 11:28:21 AM12/20/21
to rl-...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

The deadline for the 6th IFAC Conference on Intelligent Control and
Automation Sciences (ICONS 2022), has been extended to 16 January 2022,
so if you had results that were not quite ready for the initial deadline
but can now be written up now, please go ahead.

Some other news:
- we confirmed a great list of plenary speakers: Doina Precup on
reinforcement learning, Kazuo Tanaka on fuzzy control, and Hajime Hasama
on robotics
- we have several accepted open invited tracks to which you can submit
your paper (besides the main track), see
https://icons2022.utcluj.ro/accepted-invited-tracks

The conference will be held in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, July 13-15, 2022,
https://icons2022.utcluj.ro. ICONS serves as a platform for scientists,
researchers, and practitioners to publish and discuss on intelligent
control, automation science, engineering, and their use in industry and
society. Machine learning, control, and robotics contributions are
welcome. The proceedings will appear on IFAC PapersOnline.

See https://icons2022.utcluj.ro/s/iconscfp.pdf for a full call for papers.

Thank you very much,

Zsófia Lendek, Lucian Busoniu (NOC chairs)
Robert Babuska, Kevin Guelton, Gian Antonio Susto (IPC chairs)

PS: Apologies for the duplicate if you already received this notice
through a different channel.