Microsoft Research Cambridge, UK: Openings in Deep Learning / Reinforcement Learning / Applications in Gaming and beyond

Katja Hofmann

Nov 22, 2021, 10:42:45 AM11/22/21
to rl-...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

For our Microsoft Research lab in Cambridge, UK, we have several openings at the intersection of Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning, with a focus on enabling innovative applications in Gaming and beyond. These opportunities cover a range of levels and skill sets, as follows:

12-week Research Internships: Internship opportunities: Deep Reinforcement Learning for Games

2-year Residency (Technical Program Manager): Cambridge Residency: Technical Program Manager (Artificial Intelligence, Gaming)

2-year Residency (Research Engineer): Cambridge Residency: Research Engineer / Associate Researcher in Deep Learning / Reinforcement Learning

2-year Residency (Postdoc Researcher): Cambridge Residency: Postdoc / Associate Researcher in Deep Learning / Reinforcement Learning

FTE-opportunity: Senior Applied Scientist - Machine Intelligence

For more information about our research in the Deep Reinforcement Learning for Gaming space, please see https://aka.ms/gameintelligence, or reach out to me for questions at Katja....@microsoft.com.

Best wishes

Katja Hofmann
(she/her)