Call for Participation: Learning for Dynamics and Control (L4DC) June 23-24

Esen Yel

May 6, 2022, 12:11:13 PMMay 6
to Reinforcement Learning Mailing List

On behalf of the Organizing Committee, it is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the 2022 Conference on Learning for Dynamics and Control, which will take place at Stanford University, CA, on June 23-24, 2022

L4DC is an interdisciplinary venue for researchers at the intersection of machine learning, control, system theory, optimization, and related areas. It was launched in 2019 to create a new community of people that thinks rigorously across the disciplines, asks new questions, and develops the foundations of this new scientific area.

In addition to the oral presentations and poster sessions, the conference program includes keynote talks by:

  • Stephen Boyd (Stanford University)

  • Sarah Dean (Cornell University)

  • Chuchu Fan (MIT)

  • Monroe Kennedy (Stanford University)

  • Daniela Rus (MIT)

The conference will be mainly in person, with live steaming of oral presentations and keynote talks.

Detailed registration information and the program can be found on the conference website: https://l4dc.stanford.edu/

Tickets to L4DC 2022 can be directly bought through Stanford Ticket Office: https://sto.stanfordtickets.org/l4dc/registration (Early Bird Deadline: May 1st)

We look forward to meeting you at L4DC 2022 at Stanford University!

Organizing Committee:

Mykel Kochenderfer (Stanford University)

Jeannette Bohg (Stanford University)

Mac Schwager (Stanford University)

Negar Mehr (UIUC)

Rika Antonova (Stanford University)

Roya Firoozi (Stanford University)

Esen Yel (Stanford University)

Steering Committee:

Melanie Zeilinger (ETH Zurich)

John Lygeros (ETH Zurich)

Ben Recht (UC Berkeley)

Claire Tomlin (UC Berkeley)

Ali Jadbabaie (MIT)

George Pappas (University of Pennsylvania)

Pablo Parrilo (MIT)