New to rkt, looking for a good first contribution

瀏覽次數:49 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Joanna Bridgwater

未讀,
2017年11月3日 下午4:46:392017/11/3
收件者:rkt-dev
Hi there!

My friend and I are undergraduates taking a class on Virtualization. For our final project we need to contribute to an open source project, and we are interested in rkt!
What are some things we could do that would take about a month (at 5-6h/week)?
We looked on the github issues list and found this: https://github.com/rkt/rkt/issues/3789 but if anyone has suggestions, they will be welcome!

Thanks
Jo

Chris Kühl

未讀,
2017年11月3日 晚上7:28:002017/11/3
收件者:Joanna Bridgwater、rkt-dev
Hi Joanna,

Great idea for a final project!

That issue could be a good start as it was marked with the "low-hanging fruit" label. You probably saw those. But just in case you didn't, here's a link to all the tickets with that label. https://github.com/rkt/rkt/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22low+hanging+fruit%22

Of course don't feel limited to the low-hanging fruit if you find something else that interests you. Just leave a comment on a ticket you'd like to work on and go for it. :)

If you have further questions, Iago will be back on Monday and can help ya'll out more. Happy hacking.

Cheers,
Chris

Kinvolk GmbH | Adalbertstr. 6a, 10999 Berlin | tel: +491755589364
Geschäftsführer/Directors: Alban Crequy, Chris Kühl, Iago López Galeiras
Registergericht/Court of registration: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Registernummer/Registration number: HRB 171414 B
Ust-ID-Nummer/VAT ID number: DE302207000
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息