FW: Invitation to the 3rd International Statistical Conference in Croatia (ISCCRO’20), Dubrovnik, Croatia, May 7-8, 2020

Maja Zagorščak

Oct 31, 2019, 9:12:33 AM10/31/19
to rkoh...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my Windows 10 device

From: HSD_ISCCRO_Int. Statistical Conference in Croatia<mailto:confe...@hsd-stat.hr>
Sent: Thursday, 31 October 2019 13:22
To: bz...@net.efzg.hr<mailto:bz...@net.efzg.hr>
Subject: Invitation to the 3rd International Statistical Conference in Croatia (ISCCRO’20), Dubrovnik, Croatia, May 7-8, 2020

Dear ISCCRO'16 participants,
Dear ISCCRO'18 participants,
Dear friends of the International Statistical Conference in Croatia,

We are proud that we can inform you about The 3rd International Statistical Conference in Croatia (ISCCRO’20) which is going to take place in Dubrovnik, Croatia in May 2020.

We hope that you are going to take into consideration our warm invitation and that we are going to meet in Dubrovnik next year again.

You can participate at the conference as an author of paper or an author of abstract. You can take a part in the conference just as an accompanying person as well.

Basic information about the conference are provided in the attached document whereas detailed information can be found at http://www.hsd-stat.hr/en/international-statistical-conference-in-croatia-isccro20/

We would be very thankful to you if you could spread the word about the ISCCRO’20 among your colleagues.

If you want to participate in organisation of the conference or if you have any other inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

ISCCRO'20 Organizing Committee

--
ISCCRO’20 Scientific & Organizing Committees
The 3rd International Statistical Conference in Croatia, ISCCRO'20, 7-8 May 2020, Dubrovnik, Croatia