[ePUB] READ God: A Human History by Reza Aslan on Mac

1 view

Host Blogger

Jul 20, 2022, 9:29:30 AM7/20/22
to ri...@googlegroups.com

^"Read EPUB God: A Human History by Reza Aslan on Audiobook Full Volumes. Read Online God: A Human History Kindle Unlimited by Reza Aslan is a great book to read and that's why I recommend reading or downloading ebook God: A Human History for free in any format with visit the link button below.

[+]Read God: A Human History on Audible Full Edition.

By : Reza Aslan

God: A Human History in Kindle/PDF/EPUB

>> READ BOOK HERE <<

Book Synopsis :

In layered prose and with thoughtful, accessible scholarship, Aslan narrates the history of religion as a remarkably cohesive attempt to understand the divine by giving it human traits and emotions. According to Aslan, this innate desire to humanize God is hardwired in our brains, making it a central feature of nearly every religious tradition. As Aslan writes, ?Whether we are aware of it or not, and regardless of whether we?re believers or not, what the vast majority of us think about when we think about God is a divine version of ourselves.? But this projection is not without consequences. We bestow upon God not just all that is good in human nature ? our compassion, our thirst for justice ? but all that is bad in it: our greed, our bigotry, our penchant for violence. All these qualities inform our religions, cultures, and governments. More than just a history of our understanding of God, this book is an attempt to get to the root of this humanizing impulse in order to develop a .

Book Detail :

Tittle : God: A Human History

Author : Reza Aslan

Pages : 320 pages

Publisher : Random House; Penguin Random House LLC New York

Language : eng

ISBN-10 : 055339472X

ISBN-13 : 9780553394726

Supporting format: PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio, MOBI, HTML, RTF, TXT, etc.

Supporting : PC, Android, Apple, Ipad, Iphone, etc.