[[ePUB] READ] The Fifth Domain: Defending Our Country, Our Companies, and Ourselves in the Age of Cyber Threats by Richard A. Clarke full Pages

Host Blogger

Jul 20, 2022, 10:35:57 AM7/20/22
to ri...@googlegroups.com
"

~>Download PDF The Fifth Domain: Defending Our Country, Our Companies, and Ourselves in the Age of Cyber Threats by Richard A. Clarke Online Full Edition. Read Online The Fifth Domain: Defending Our Country, Our Companies, and Ourselves in the Age of Cyber Threats Kindle Unlimited by Richard A. Clarke is a great book to read and that's why I recommend reading or downloading ebook The Fifth Domain: Defending Our Country, Our Companies, and Ourselves in the Age of Cyber Threats for free in any format with visit the link button below.

[~]Download The Fifth Domain: Defending Our Country, Our Companies, and Ourselves in the Age of Cyber Threats on Kindle Full Version.

By : Richard A. Clarke

>> CONTINUE HERE <<

Book Synopsis :

An urgent new warning from two bestselling security experts--and a gripping inside look at how governments, firms, and ordinary citizens can confront and contain the tyrants, hackers, and criminals bent on turning the digital realm into a war zone. America's next major war is likely to be provoked by a cyber attack. From well-covered stories like the Stuxnet virus, which helped slow Iran's nuclear program, to lesser-known tales like EternalBlue, the 2017 cyber battle that closed hospitals in Britain and froze shipping crates in Germany in midair, we have entered an age in which online threats carry real-world consequences. But we do not have to let autocrats and criminals run amok in the digital realm. We now know a great deal about how to make cyberspace far less dangerous--and about how to defend our security, economy, democracy, and privacy from cyber attack.This is a book about the realm in which nobody should ever want to fight a war: The Fifth Domain, the Pentagon's term .

Book Detail :

Tittle : The Fifth Domain: Defending Our Country, Our Companies, and Ourselves in the Age of Cyber Threats

Author : Richard A. Clarke

Pages : 352 pages

Publisher : Penguin Press

Language :

ISBN-10 : 052556196X

ISBN-13 : 9780525561965

Supporting format: PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio, MOBI, HTML, RTF, TXT, etc.

Supporting : PC, Android, Apple, Ipad, Iphone, etc.

"