FIRST Robotics Championship and other events

MrHacks

Apr 2, 2011, 10:46:10 PM4/2/11
to RiverSpace STL
Doing what the hackerspace in the city will not, Riverspace will
attempt to advertise it's presence at the FIRST Robotic Championship
at the Edward Jones Dome from April 27 through the 30th if and only if
it is possible and permitted.

I'm still trying to decide whether to go to Valley of Flowers in
Florissant the following weekend or the Linux convetion at Union
Station.

Also, does anyone recall when the St. Louis County Book Fair is? I'm
trying to recall if it is at the end of this month or next month. I
know it is at West County Mall in Des Peres, but it is a great place
to pick up books. I hope to be there on the Thursday that it starts
on and earily so that the folks with the book scanners don't get their
first and try to pick the place clean of all the good books.