Broadening our Scope

MrHacks

Nov 2, 2011, 10:28:21 PM11/2/11
to rivers...@googlegroups.com
One of the difficult things about Google Groups as of late (aside from the frustration of not seeing any of the Usenet group that are supposed to be listed! Grrr!) is the limited categorization of groups.

Today, I've decided to widen the scope a bit in hopes to appeal to a greater audience.  We're still RiverSpace STL. We're still a hackerspace. And we're still open for business. I'm just adjusting this group to fit in with the new "modern" theme Google is using on their websites.

As I am writing this. I seem to noticed that there are options to insert images, links, and text formatting through the new modern interface.  I hope that it works because I'm certain that some of you would like to share images of your latest projects or link to a website or image gallery.

If you want to see what I've been up to lately, check out my Tumblr site http://mrhacks.tumblr.com/

I hope to share some photos of some modifications I've done to my bicycle and maybe work on some Gridbeam projects this winter.

So, give the new features a try. :-)