The Touchpad Genius

MrHacks

Jan 16, 2012, 7:16:58 PM1/16/12
to SLUUG general discussion, riverspacestl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXsxokff540 No, not touchtone genius. The Touchpad Genius.

Over the past week, I acquired an HP Touchpad, rooted it, loaded it with Cyanogenmod, splurged on Netflix, and today I installed MAME with drivers for a Sixaxis controller.  I've been one very busy bee this month, and there are stil a few more things I'd like to do, including tethering (No SIM card, but that isn't going to stop me from going totally wireless), and modifyig the HP startup animation, and fixing that issue where Connectbot switches to Portrait Mode when I am comfortable with typing in landscape mode. (I would advise installing the Hacker's Keyboard. you won't regret it.)
I think I'll finally use Minecraft now that there is reasonable setup. I might even bring this with me to Fire and Ice on Saturday.

I'm tireless and now more wireless!
I'll post some links later.