Should we...?

Oren Otter

Sep 28, 2008, 3:17:37 AM9/28/08
to river...@googlegroups.com
Do you all remember a while back when I was pitching my idea for a new show? My idea was to do something akin to the Twilight Zone, with tales that each have a twist. My idea, however, involves having a small regular cast, such as a paranormal investigator and his team, who would be in every episode in addition to a cast of new characters.

I'd like to open Riverside up to temporary players in order to have a steady flow of new voices. I'd advertise on YouTube, where I'm fairly sure we'd get a good response. What do you think?

Oren Otter

Jon M. Krupp

Sep 28, 2008, 8:43:20 AM9/28/08
to river...@googlegroups.com
I'm in, although I have to get a new mike, (kids trashed my last one, not
that it was all that great).
Send me some basics on the layout you are looking at and I will see if I
can't get a story banged out that can be used.
If nothing else, I am always available for creative input. I'm not sure how
great my vocal talents are.

Jon (WEKM) Krupp
there's a whole new Monster out there

owen harris

Sep 28, 2008, 11:48:59 AM9/28/08
to river...@googlegroups.com
I say yes. I would love to do more work with you guys!

Benny Brownpaws

Curtis Palmer

Sep 28, 2008, 5:46:11 PM9/28/08
to river...@googlegroups.com

Hey, whatever it takes to get us up and running again! You know, I have a couple extra microphones that would work fine...they're unidirectional and unshielded, but they have a full frequency response range and they're made especially to work with a computer mic input.
I wouldn't need any compensation to part with them. Krupp, if you're interested, let me know and we can discuss it.

Ashen Fox

C. Matthias

Oct 1, 2008, 8:42:12 PM10/1/08
to river...@googlegroups.com

> > Do you all remember a while back when I was pitching my idea
> > for a new show? My idea was to do something akin to the
> > Twilight Zone, with tales that each have a twist. My idea,
> > however, involves having a small regular cast, such as a
> > paranormal investigator and his team, who would be in every
> > episode in addition to a cast of new characters.
> >
> > I'd like to open Riverside up to temporary players in
> > order to have a steady flow of new voices. I'd
> > advertise on YouTube, where I'm fairly sure we'd get
> > a good response. What do you think?

I've been watching the X-Files again lately, so I'm pumped for
something like this! :-)

Charles Matthias

Wanderer

Oct 8, 2008, 4:42:14 PM10/8/08
to river...@googlegroups.com
Hey, you know I'm in!:) Sorry to take so long to chime in... my ISP's ISP
installed a "non-affecting" system upgrade that "non-affected" a systemwide
lockout.