RSS Feed from River?

Andrew Shell

Feb 14, 2012, 12:15:27 PM2/14/12
to river2
Maybe this feature is already in here somewhere and I just can't find
it. Is there a way to turn on an RSS feed for a river of news? I'm
hoping to output an aggregated RSS like http://static.opml.org/twitterRiver/friendsofdaveRss.xml

It would also be great if there was a way in the admin or even when
subscribing to a feed to override the title that is displayed. I've
been manually going into the outline and changing it since some feeds
I subscribe to have generic titles like "Blog Feed" or whatever.

Cheers,
Andrew

Dave Winer

Feb 14, 2012, 12:17:26 PM2/14/12
to river2...@googlegroups.com
1. There's no way to get an RSS feed from the river, but you could write code to do it, fairly easily. If you do, please share.

2. I totally agree. At some point I want to have a "Get Info" page for a feed that lets you do that kind of stuff.

Dave