OPML formatting of HTML

Rich Brown

Jan 6, 2012, 4:57:56 PM1/6/12
to river2
Folks,

I'm not sure this is the right group for this request, but here
goes...

I am using OPML on my Mac to create an outline, the outputting the
HTML via Cmd-P. I'm using a recent download of version 10.1a16, all
the updates to the root, etc. So far, almost everything's perfect. The
problem:

The HTML is rendered as a series of <li> ... </li> items (as
expected), but there's no top-level enclosing <ul> ... </ul> to wrap
them, so the resulting HTML renders OK, but it's not strictly correct.
I've posted an example of two top-level bullets with a sub-item below:

Any idea how I can cajole OPML into adding the <ul> ... </ul>? Thanks.

Rich Brown
Hanover, NH USA

<h2>Test</h2>

<li>Point 1</li>