Tabbed river configuration - is it available in my River2 configuration?

Fred Blue

Mar 15, 2013, 12:23:36 PM3/15/13
to river-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I really am starting to get into River2. So much so, that I have gone through the EC2 for Poets instructions... with success.

I would love to be able to have multiple rivers at my finger tips much liked the tabbed approach on http://tabs.mediahackers.org/. Is this a possibility?

BTW, I got into OPML a couple months ago, and now with the shutdown of Google Reader, I wanted something that I can control. Nice.

Please let me know about the tabbed configuration. Yes or No.

Thanks,

-Fred-

Dave Winer

Mar 15, 2013, 12:30:28 PM3/15/13
to River of news
No. But you can, if you can do a little Javascript coding, copy the source of my tabbed rivers page and adapt it to display your rivers. I think some of the people here have done that and could if they want help you get going with it.

Fred Blue

Mar 15, 2013, 2:31:07 PM3/15/13
to river-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Dave for the guidance.

I do appreciate the work that you have put into this.

I may need some assistance on what source I need to pull into my site. I am looking at your tabbed rivers page via Chrome (Ctrl-Shift-J), and I see one custom.js page. I think I need a little guidance from some on this group. Any help is graciously accepted.

-Fred-

Dody Gunawinata

Mar 17, 2013, 5:46:28 AM3/17/13
to river-of-news