New Goodies

Dody Gunawinata

Sep 8, 2012, 10:15:44 AM9/8/12
to river-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Greetings from sunny Cairo.

I've deployed several improvements to http://hobieu.apphb.com. Now you can create a new RSS subscription list and render it to riverjs. You can see the sample feed at http://hobieu.apphb.com/s/Indonesian and http://hobieu.apphb.com/s/Italian which respectively contains Indonesian and Italian news sources. Each of them contain links to opml subscription list, riverjs feed and a simple rendering of the RSS news.

The news aggregator is really simplistic right now (just parse, cached and show) - there's a lot  work to make this better and more scalable.  Please note that I keep track of your Tabbed River and RSS Syndication by cookie for now. This means that you can only edit from the machine where you created them.

Please kindly check it out and tell me what you think.

Dody G.