Android Rivers .44 is now available

Dody Gunawinata

Dec 9, 2012, 7:12:13 AM12/9/12
to river-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

You can find the latest version of Android Rivers at http://goo.gl/dxK5w.

This latest release contains several changes:
  • Now you can download all the available rivers in the background from the main screen. Just open options and touch "Download all". Android Rivers will prefetch all the feeds in sequence and cached the feeds for 3 hours. Since it is performed in the background, you can simply go ahead and continue with your reading of the rivers. I go this idea from Mike's email from last week.
  • I have removed the "OK" button from the news details. Now you can simply click on the news details dialog box or outside it to close it down.
  • Now the news details font size will follow the font size you specify for the news list.
There won't be another minor release until next week. The outliner support for opml content will take some time to realize.

Regards,

Dody Gunawinata
Message has been deleted

Dave Jones

Dec 10, 2012, 7:46:54 AM12/10/12
to river-...@googlegroups.com

Works fine on my galaxy note 2.  Nice work.

DJ