Preliminary world outline support

Dody Gunawinata

Dec 11, 2012, 11:48:14 AM12/11/12
to river-of-news
Hi folks,

Please download Android .45 here goo.gl/dxK5w.

Click on option menu at the first screen and choose either scripting.com or blog.curry.com

When you long click  on an item, it will zoom it to the level. If the outline is another opml (# sign), it will load it. If it's a blog post (+ sign), it will display it. If it's a link (-> sign), it will open a browser.

Regards,

Dody Gunawinata

Mike Hellesen

Dec 12, 2012, 4:58:15 PM12/12/12
to river-...@googlegroups.com
Just got the chance to try this out in version .46. Excellent first stabs at this functionality. I haven't had any problems yet with the new stuff but I'll keep digging. Thanks for the hard work!

Mike

Dody Gunawinata

Dec 13, 2012, 7:56:54 AM12/13/12
to river-of-news
Thanks for trying this out. I am pretty happy with the outlining support - it opens a lot of new idea on how to use it.

 The next release would include:

1. The ability to add/remove a river from the main page.
2. The ability to read rss feed.

Now I just need to learn how to include database in the app to do this.

--
Dody Gunawinata
Chief Software Architect

Dave Jones

Dec 11, 2012, 1:06:12 PM12/11/12
to river-...@googlegroups.com
Dody,  Is your source for this project open?

DJ

Dody Gunawinata

Dec 16, 2012, 3:05:51 AM12/16/12
to river-...@googlegroups.com
Yes.

https://github.com/dodyg/AndroidRivers

Is it me or is Google Groups have been going crazy lately? I've gotten replies that are 5 - 6 days old.

Dave Jones

Dec 16, 2012, 10:31:22 AM12/16/12
to river-...@googlegroups.com

Cool.  Thx for the source.  Great work so far.