Our January 3 General Meeting will be a "Meet the Elmers" Night

Carol F. Milazzo

Dec 13, 2016, 5:19:40 PM12/13/16
to River City ARCS
Our Tuesday January 3 General Meeting will be a "Meet the Elmers" Night.
There will be four stations at the meeting with our "experts" ready to answer questions and discuss the following topics:
  1. Amateur Radio Programming - Andy Stephens W6AWS & Bob Woodward N6PGQ
  2. Antennas - Phil Sittner KD6RM & Carol Milazzo KP4MD
  3. Sound Card and Digital Modes - George Poulos N6YG & Kevin Hooke KK6DCT
  4. General Topics - Ed Siegner WA6QYO et al.
Please feel free to reply to this post with your interests in any of these areas.