[XPOST] Help wanted: Publish FIO event report on MAGIC blog!

Justin W. Flory

Oct 28, 2019, 6:26:30 PM10/28/19
to fos...@lists.fedorahosted.org, floss-...@lists.rit.edu, ritlug-...@googlegroups.com
CROSSPOST:
https://fossrit.community/t/help-wanted-publish-fio-event-report-on-magic-blog/133

=====

Hi all!

We are looking for a volunteer to help write an event report about The
Future is Open to publish on the FOSS@MAGIC blog!

Did you go to The Future is Open 2019 this past weekend? Take some good
notes and snap some pictures? Share some of the high-level takeaways and
summarize what happened for the rest of the community. You’ll also get
attribution credit for your report obviously. :slightly_smiling_face:

Starting with a shared, collaborative document like a Google Doc is
enough. If you’re interested, please let me know and we can follow-up
offline!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory