Gaming on Linux

rit...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2019, 5:33:25 PM10/31/19
to ritlug-...@googlegroups.com

Hey RitLuggers,

This friday, our feature presentation we will be about gaming on linux. We will be going in depth into the linux gaming scene, what games you can play on linux, as well as tools and applications you can use to play games on your distro of choice! If you’re interested in gaming, come learn about how you can make your linux box your new gaming rig.

We will be ordering t-shirts within the next few weeks. If you are interested in buying a RITlug t-shirt, fill out this form. The T-shirts will cost $20.

GCCIS is hosting a Halloween costume today (10/31/2019). RITlug will have a table there where we will be advertising our club, so feel free to swing by our table and check out some of the other cool GCCIS clubs. Rumor has it that the winner of this year’s costume competition will be getting a Raspberry Pi, so be sure to come with your best costumes.

I hope to see you all at this week’s meeting!

  • Henry Keena (@htk4363)

Upcoming Events:

---
news post: https://ift.tt/2oBlEkD