Bash Scripting

rit...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2019, 2:37:09 PM11/7/19
to ritlug-...@googlegroups.com

Hey RITlug!

This week’s meeting is all about bash. For those of you who are interested in learning more about bash, and bash scripting, this is the talk for you! We are going to go a little more in-depth in the history, common use-cases, and how to transition your frequently used terminal commands into a bash script. I will also be giving out some honorable mentions to bash alternatives for writing all of your script goodness.

With that out of the way, RITlug is finalizing our T-shirt orders! For those of you who wish to order a RITlug T-shirt and haven’t yet done so, you have until this Monday, November 11th, to fill out this form. The form has been updated to include an image of the T-shirt design, and each shirt costs $20. We will start collecting payment starting Monday, and will be submitting our order by next Friday at the latest.

See you tomorrow!

  • Tim Zabel (Tjzabel)

Upcoming Events:

---