A New Era for Risus, call for adventures

tsmaster

Jun 9, 2021, 2:16:10 PM6/9/21
to Risusiverse
Hello, All!

You may have seen the press release that Risus has changed hands, and those new hands are my hands. My goal in offering Risus a new home is to see its community-friendly spirit continue.

I've got hopes and plans for Risus, but that's the big one, that people that know and love Risus will find the new adventures to be part of the Risus that they already know and love.

My biggest obligation in the short- to medium-term is to ensure that the Kickstarter backers get the adventures promised to them, and for that, I'm reaching out to authors that have a Risus adventure or worldbook inside them, waiting to be published.

I'd love to hear from BIPoC, LGBTQ, marginalized or otherwise under-represented authors, because Risus welcomes all. Old white dudes are also welcome; Risus welcomes all.

Drop me a line at da...@RisusRPG.com, I'd love to talk.

-Dave LeCompte
New Publisher of Risus
da...@RisusRPG.com