RISTE monthly report_January 2014

Neha Jain

Feb 3, 2014, 12:47:26 AM2/3/14
to ristepro...@googlegroups.com

From CUTS International:

A Very Happy New to All!

Hope this mail finds you all well. This new year marked the ending of the first phase of the RISTE project and commencement of the second phase. The findings from the desk and field research carried out in the first phase of the project have been disseminated in the International conference held in Dhaka, along with the second project advisory committee meeting. The meetings were widely covered in the popular newspapers in both India and Bangladesh, links of all the media coverage is updated in the Media section of the project web-page. http://www.cuts-citee.org/RISTE/In_media.htm

Herewith, please find attached the Monthly progress report for the month of January 2014, that we are committed to produce and disseminate at the end of every month in the project life-span. This not only help us to review and monitor our own progress but also help us to gather views from the experts like you all, on the project activities and progress.

Looking forward for your valuable comments and suggestions

Best Regards,

RISTE Team

140201_RISTE Monthly Progress Report_January 2014.pdf