RISTE Project: Advocacy Strategy and Media Outreach Strategy

Neha Jain

Oct 8, 2013, 6:28:37 AM10/8/13
to ristepro...@googlegroups.com

From: CUTS International

RISTE Project: Advocacy Strategy and Media Outreach Strategy

Addressing Barriers to Rice Seeds Trade between India and Bangladesh (RISTE Project) is making progress in its implementation and it is time for us to start our Advocacy and Media Outreach efforts to achieve its Expected Outcomes, which is about benefits and constraints to rice seeds trade and knowledge sharing between Bangladesh and India.

The Advocacy Strategy and the Media Outreach Strategy of the RISTE Project can be accessed at the following links:

a) http://www.cuts-citee.org/RISTE/pdf/Advocacy_Strategy_in_Bangladesh_and_India.pdf

b)http://www.cuts-citee.org/RISTE/pdf/Media_Outreach_Strategy_in_Bangladesh_and_India.pdf

We look forward to your continuous and critical engagement for achieving the Expected Outcomes of the RISTE Project.

With regards,

RISTE Project Team