Monthly Progress Report and Media Coverage in Bihar and Odisha

RISTEProjectForum

May 14, 2014, 1:55:52 AM5/14/14
to ristepro...@googlegroups.com

From: CUTS International

RISTE Monthly Report- April 2014 and Media Coverage in Bihar and Odisha

In the trail of the monthly reports that we intend to share with all our partners, stakeholders and experts so as to solicit their comments and suggestions on the same, RISTE Monthly Report- April 2014 has been prepared covering the key activities under the project carried out by CUTS and all our partners in India and Bangladesh. We look forward for your valuable comments and suggestions on the enclosed documents. Herewith, please find attached subject mentioned report.

In order to advance advocacy and media outreach activities CUTS has organized media briefings in Bihar and Odisha. Media coverage of these meetings can be accessed through the RISTE webpage:

http://www.cuts-citee.org/RISTE/In_media.htm

With regards,

RISTE Project Team

RISTE Monthly Progress Report - April 2014.pdf