RISTE Monthly Report- October, 2013

Saurabh Kumar

Nov 11, 2013, 1:24:48 AM11/11/13
to ristepro...@googlegroups.com
From: CUTS International

RISTE Monthly Report- October, 2013

In the trail of the monthly reports that we intend to share with all our partners, stakeholders and experts so as to solicit their comments and suggestions on the same, RISTE Monthly Report- October 2013 has been prepared covering the key activities under the project carried out by CUTS and all our partners in India and in Bangladesh.

Herewith, please find attached subject mentioned report.

We look forward for your valuable comments and suggestions on the enclosed documents.

With regards,

 RISTE Project Team

Do not Remove:
[HID]20131111115448254[-HID]
Monthly Progress Report_RISTE_CUTS- October 2013.docx