RISTE monthly report_November 2013_ Workshop report

Neha Jain

Dec 12, 2013, 6:23:36 AM12/12/13
to ristepro...@googlegroups.com

From: CUTS International

RISTE Project Monthly Report- November 2013

Hope this mail finds you all well. It has been an enriching first phase in RISTE project where you all have been part of it at one point or another. The first phase concentrated on the ground level findings in Eastern Indian Partner States and in Bangladesh and the findings  has been presented and documented at the workshops in the month of November, 2013. Where key local stakeholders not only attended the consultation but also actively participated and making each one of them a success and rich with information on the issues and challenges in reality.

Herewith, we would like to share with you a consolidated report (enclosed) covering all the state level and Bangladesh workshops so as to solicit your expert comments and observations on the same. In addition to this please find enclosed monthly report for November, 2013 covering the key activities under the project carried out by CUTS and all our partners in India and in Bangladesh.

We look forward for your valuable comments and suggestions on the enclosed documents.

Warmest Reagrds to All,

RISTE Project Team

131128RISTE ConsolidatedReport State_CountryLevel Workshops.pdf
Monthly Progress Report_November 2013.pdf