RISTE Monthly Progress Report - September 2014 and Media Coverage

RISTEProjectForum

Oct 6, 2014, 1:15:15 AM10/6/14
to ristepro...@googlegroups.com

From: CUTS International

RISTE Monthly Progress Report - September 2014 and Media Coverage

In the trail of the monthly reports that we intend to share with all our partners, stakeholders and experts so as to solicit their comments and suggestions on the same, RISTE Monthly Progress Report - September 2014 has been prepared covering the key activities under the project carried out by CUTS and all our partners in India and Bangladesh.

Apart from that, a number of articles and news stories were published in India and Bangladesh on the project and its findings. these can be accessed on the media section of the RISTE project webpage: http://www.cuts-citee.org/RISTE/In_media.htm

We look forward for your valuable comments and suggestions on these document. Herewith, please find attached subject mentioned report.

With regards,

RISTE Project Team

141006_Monthly Progress Report - RISTE.pdf