Monthly Progress Report, August 2014 and Briefing Paper - RISTE

RISTEProjectForum

Sep 8, 2014, 1:37:18 AM9/8/14
to ristepro...@googlegroups.com

From: CUTS International

RISTE Monthly Progress Report - August 2014 and Briefing Paper

In the trail of the monthly reports that we intend to share with all our partners, stakeholders and experts so as to solicit their comments and suggestions on the same, RISTE Monthly Progress Report - August 2014 has been prepared covering the key activities under the project carried out by CUTS and all our partners in India and Bangladesh.

CUTS team has also prepared a briefing paper titled "Rice Seeds Availability in India and Bangladesh: Farmers Perspective". It can be accessed online: http://www.cuts-citee.org/RISTE/Outputs.htm

We look forward for your valuable comments and suggestions on these documents. Herewith, please find attached subject mentioned report.

With regards,

RISTE Project Team

Monthly Progress Report, August 2014 - RISTE.pdf