Whatsapp Web Not Loading On Mac

Marziabo Hartley

Jun 30, 2024, 6:28:22 PMJun 30
to rissuzidi

In Windows 10, going to Options under the right-hand menu, scrolling to "Cookies and Site Data", selecting "Manage Data...", then searching for "web.whatsapp.com", selecting it ("web.whatsapp.com") from the list of sites provided and then clicking on the box "remove selected" (which should have become clickable), worked for me. You will be asked to confirm that you want to erase the data and cookies and will need to restart Firefox for the QR code to load. This appears to be a less dramatic approach than refreshing Firefox.

I've been suffering this problem for the last 3 weeks.It came out that the browser was receiving a 400 BAD REQUEST from whatsapp server because I was sending custom HTTP headers through ModHeader plugin.

ModHeader plugin is something I use to develop web applications and I usually don't disable while surfing other websites, because extra custom headers are generally ignored by web applications. Turned out that this was not the case for whatsapp. Weird.

Chrome is doing the same and thats why i started to use EDGE DEV, but after a few days is happening the same, the QR Code just keeps loading, i tried to fix it erasing the cookies but didn't work, any idea of how to fix this? or is a bug?.

Also, i love the new edge, and how it imports everything from Chrome, just to leave completely Chrome i would love to have the password generator from chrome. I love how i can easily create new passwords and be saved in the password vault. is this going to be implemented in edge? thanks!

@stuka85 I Had the same problem and I can confirm that disabling enhanced security for web.whatsapp.com fixed it. You may try that and see. However, I hope this help the dev team in troubleshooting the issue.

I am trying to use the service on Chrome/Firefox on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (Dual boot Windows 8.1). But the QR code that needs to be scanned by the Whatsapp mobile app is not loading. QR code loads perfectly fine on Chrome on Windows 8.1 and others systems having Ubuntu, without any glitch.

To do this in Ubuntu 16.04 (and if I remember correctly is exactly the same in Ubuntu 14.04), just go to "System Settings" -> "Network" -> "Proxy", and delete (left in blank) the socks server line and left port in 0.

what I did was;in control panel--> internet properties/options--> connection--> LAN settings--> untick box "use a proxy server for your LAN" is written.save changes; and restart chrome or WhatsApp.by this method, my QR code got loaded.

This applies if you had it working but failed suddenly. For this it is important to know that the client in the browser is a software for its own (web.whatsapp.com).From time to time the client in the browser is updated and might not be compatible with the prior versions. I could solve it by remove the registered device within WhatsApp. Removing all cookies and cached data might be important as well.

Where did you install Firefox from? Help Mozilla uncover 3rd party websites that offer problematic Firefox installation by taking part in our campaign. There will be swag, and you'll be featured in our blog if you manage to report at least 10 valid reports!

I am able to resolve the issue after reinstalling the firefox v110.0. For me QR code generated after refreshing the firefox but chats were not able to load even after multiple refresh of firefox. At last, I reinstall the firefox and issue seems to resolved now.

Clear your browser cache: Sometimes clearing your browser cache can help to resolve issues with websites not loading correctly. To clear your cache in Firefox, click on the menu button (three horizontal lines) in the top-right corner of the browser window, select "Options," then select "Privacy & Security" from the left-hand menu. Under the "Cookies and Site Data" section, click on the "Clear Data" button and select "Cached Web Content." Then click "Clear" to confirm.

Try a different browser: If WhatsApp Web still isn't loading in Firefox, try using a different browser like Chrome or Edge to see if the issue persists. If it loads fine in another browser, the issue is likely with Firefox itself.

Can confirm, after updating to Firefox v110.0 WhatsApp Web no longer loaded. I logged out in order to re-connect it to my phone, however the QR code won't generate - it shows the loading animation but nothing else happens.

sorted, uninstall and select the whatsapp business, that loaded fine for me and it installed data of 4k old messages, I can live with that just to have it back on my phone you don't have to be a business to use it

It is possible to export a Whatsapp-Chat with media into a filesystem. The chat is a text file, so you can parse the file and build JsonL format from that for a Mattermost bulk loading file, which contains all Whatsapp posts as Mattermost Post objects:

You have to translate the timestamp, and the emojis. I have post single emojis to a chat and then you can export the chat and lookup for the Unicode characters of the emoji, which you have to translate into Mattermost :emoji-name: strings.

I am trying to automate the whatsapp node, I got connected successfully by provideing API secret key but when trying to use whatsapp node, its not populating the fields with the value. Its not allowing me to enter value, so I am not able to use this node.

Hi, this is an ongoing issue that neither I, nor a few Vodafone colleagues have been able to resolve so really hoping someone can help

When I'm using my data 4g and 5g, I'm having the following problems:

Hi, everything works when on WiFi (except hotspot but thats normal isnt it?).
I can send messages on whatsapp on wifi or data.
I havnt noticed any other apps not working properly, just facebook and insta.

I'll contact via social media. Thanks

Have you turned on "Maximize Compatibility" in Personal hotspot setting? I encountered the same Hotspot issue, and fixed it by turn this feature on, you can have a try. And if still fails, it seems like a network issue, you can try to reset your network settings of your iPhone or seek help from Apple Support or try a third party tool like Joyoshare, Tuneskit, Reiboot, etc, they may help you to repair your ios system issue, including the network issue.

As you mention the image coming fine in other social media except for WhatsApp, if you kept the file size of the image below 300 kb, it would show as a thumbnail on whatsapp. Maybe that will work for you.

Thanks for updating in! Whatapps may not be able to load the cached image. Since you are using Jetpack plugin, please turn OFF the site accelerator so that the image coming from your site is loaded and not the cache version from the CDN.

It could be a Whatsapp issue and more related to cache, I recommend contacting them. Even Facebook has this tool that helps clearing the sharing data cache. I assume they have that too. Please check this too -and-whatsapp-meta-tag-cache-issue.

One thing that might be an issue, is I took the SIM card out of the smartphone that has whatsapp on it, and put it into a faster smartphone, and that faster smartphone then got stolen(with the SIM card). I'm hoping I don't need access to that SIM card, in order to access the backup. I at least want to be able to access it via a third party program. So I can see my data without having to rely on Whatsapp to do it, and without interfering with Whatsapp.

I have WhatsApp installed on my iPhone. I regularly use WhatsApp Web to check and post to WhatsApp from my laptop. I would like to also use WhatsApp on my iPad. Unfortunately my iPad is an older model that cannot be updated past iOS 12. I've tried using WhatsApp Web in Safari on the iPad but it does not seem to work. I haven't found any documentation that explicitly states that WhatsApp Web cannot work on an older iPad; the closest I've found is this page, which says

With the release of iOS 13 and iPadOS 13.1 Apple is making one huge change to Safari that is going to make it much more useful for many people... That change is the move to make Safari behave like a desktop web browser, ensuring websites provide the full experience rather than a cut down mobile version. One byproduct of that is the fact you can now use the WhatsApp Web interface on an iPad, too.

This suggests that the problem is that Safari in iOS 12 only will load the mobile version of a webpage, and seems to leave open the possibility that perhaps if I used a different browser on my old iPad I might be able to make this work. But alas, so far I have been unsuccessful; I tried Firefox, which looked at first like it was loading the WhatsApp Web interface and then hung.

Why is the WhatsApp web QR code not loading? Using WhatsApp on your PC is a good idea as it helps you view media and other things easily. But sometimes, it can be frustrating when your web WhatsApp QR code is not loading. Is there any way to fix this problem? Keep reading, as in this article; we have discussed some of the top ways to solve WhatsApp QR code not loading.

The other solution that you can try to fix WhatsApp QR code not loading is by clearing your camera lens. There is a possibility that your camera lens has dirt which is why it is not scanning the QR code. You can use microfiber to clean the camera lens.

If your WhatsApp Web QR code is not loading, then turn off your Wi-Fi and use the 4G/3G to scan the code. If it is working, it means the issue is with your internet. So, we suggest changing the internet of your computer as well.

The other solution to fix WhatsApp web QR code not loading is by restarting both your device and computer. Restarting the device would definitely solve your QR code problem. Here is how to restart your PC and mobile devices.

iPhone: Press and hold the power and side buttons to get the power-off slider. Next, drag the slider and wait for 30 seconds. Now, to restart the device, again hold and press the side button until you get the Apple logo on your screen.

d3342ee215