Sysco Lemon Berry Mascarpone Cake Recipe

Marziabo Hartley

Jul 2, 2024, 8:26:39 AMJul 2
to rissuzidi

Hi, I'm Carla Wells, and welcome to Let's Get Cooking! I am a thirty-something mom of two who finally decided it's time to lose some weight and get fit. I have started the P90X program and I'm making healthy choices when it comes to food. So, from here on out, this blog will focus on healthy recipes that still taste delicious! Most of the time you won't even know you're eating food that's good for you!

Im confused, which is the lemon curd?? Do you buy it or is it the mixture you are making from the ingredients from scratch in the recipe? Sorry, but Im confused and want to get this right before I make it tomorrow.

sysco lemon berry mascarpone cake recipe

Download https://lpoms.com/2yU2t3

I followed this recipe about a week ago, but due to the high price of mascarpone, and not wanting to make my own this time, I cheated and used a cream cheese/whipping cream substitute. Turned out wonderful!

I had my first taste of this cake in a cafe a couple months ago. I liked it so much, I looked for a recipe online and found yours. I appreciated the step-by-step photos; it made the process easy for me. I made this cake twice in the last three weeks and truly wowed the recipients. Then I went back to the cafe to compare and discovered the lemon flavor in your recipe is far better than the original cake I tasted! What a great recipe! Easy to make, looks beautiful, tastes fantastic! Thank you so much for posting this.

I made this cake this past Saturday and it was a hit! It is was so good, I also used fresh berries and it came out very moist. Yummy, this will be added to one of my favorite cakes. Thanks for sharing your recipe for all us to enjoy.

I have made this cake a few times just made one for my husbands b.day he loves it. It is an expensive cake to make. The first time I made it, I had never heard of mascarpone cheese. Found it at Martins Groc. $5.00 and I needed two since I could only get 8oz. so that was $10.00 for just cheese. Have shopped around now that I no what it is and found it for $3.48. I used the pam spay with flour instead of butter to grease pan turned out perfect!

This is my go-to recipe anytime I bring a cake somewhere in the spring or summer. Like many others, my husband and I first tasted the restaurant version and i just had to find a recipe to try and recreate at home. Carla, you nailed it! Thanks for sharing.

This lemon berry mascarpone cake is a decadent slice of heaven. It's not too sweet, nor too lemony, it's just the right balance with the fluffy mascarpone cake filling. Serve it with fresh berries and it is just perfect!

Recently I went out to eat with a friend at a local restaurant and we decided to split a dessert. Ends up we got this lemon cake with mascarpone with berries and it was totally amazing! I had to try to replicate it at home.

Normally, I gravitate towards more of the chocolaty desserts like my Brown Sugar Brownies (super easy and yum). If I am going to go for something fruity, it would be my decadent White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake, but somehow this recipe for lemon berry mascarpone cake made the "best" list.

*note: For this cake recipe, the first time I made it with a sour cream cake/pound cake recipe. While it was really delish, it was slightly too dense, hence I have changed it to this fluffier cake recipe.

In essence, instead of creaming the butter and sugar together first with the eggs, we will be "reverse creaming" the dry ingredients together with the butter and it will form a sort of "sand" texture before we add the rest of the wet ingredients. It is rather easy to do as long as you have a KitchenAid stand mixer or high quality stand mixer.

Cut the softened butter into pats of butter about 2 tablespoons per piece. Turn the mixer onto its lowest speed and add one chunk of butter at a time. Add each piece of butter separately and allow it to incorporate into the dry ingredients. This process should take a few minutes and it will look like coarse sand when it is done.

Now that you reverse creamed those ingredients, add the milk and egg mixture, along with the zest of one large lemon and squeeze half of the lemon in also. Mix until incorporated. Scrape down the sides and give it one more little mix.

Prepare 2 8" cake pans, either by buttering it really well, or by putting a round piece of parchment paper in the bottom and buttering the sides. I used the parchment paper to ensure that my cakes would come out of the pan without any problems.

Now it's time for the lemon streusel topping. This is really easy to do, just measure the flour and sugar into a bowl. Melt the butter and add it into the mixing bowl. Squeeze half of a lemon into it as well.

This mascarpone cake frosting is amazing! It's super light and fluffy and creamy and you are going to love it! It's not too sweet. It also contains no lemon. It really is the best mascarpone frosting ever.

Take 16 ounces of mascarpone cheese and place it in a mixer along with the powdered sugar, vanilla and half and half. It is helpful if your mascarpone and cream are both cold. With the whisk attachment, begin mixing it together on medium speed.

Allow the cake to cool completely before removing it from the pan. Carefully remove the first cake and place it on a serving platter. Put almost all of the prepared mascarpone cheese frosting on top and even it all the way to the edges, reserving a small amount to fill in any gaps.

Having a KitchenAid mixer takes so much work out of this recipe, and out of many others as well. I highly recommend investing into on with my affiliate link below, along with some other kitchen equipment suggestions.

This easy Lemon Blueberry Cake is one of my favorite ways to combine lemon and blueberry flavors into one fabulous cake recipe. The moist and tender lemon cake is studded with sweet blueberries, then topped with a lemony homemade frosting!

One of the most common questions I get about this recipe is whether it matters if you use fresh or frozen berries. I have only made this cake with fresh blueberries, but the recipe should still work with frozen berries. However, keep in mind that frozen berries may have more moisture than fresh because of all the ice crystals.

Coating fresh berries in flour helps prevent the berries from sinking to the bottom of the cake. However, there is no way to fully prevent this. I recommend using smaller berries if possible. Also I like to drop a few berries on top of the batter prior to putting the cake in the oven to bake.

The lemon cake base works great as a cupcake, but when the blueberries are added to it, it makes for a sort of lumpy and not nice and round looking cupcakes. But yes, the recipe technically does work for cupcakes

I made this for a ladies potluck and it was a huge hit! The flavor was awesome and the colors beautiful. I only had 2 cake pans (8 inch), so I put 2 cups of batter in each and put the remaining batter in a loaf pan. They took a few minutes longer to bake but came out perfectly. For the loaf pan cake I cut it in half lengthwise and spread frosting and curd between the layers, but did not frost the top. It made a great tea cake. I will be making this again.

Sunshine-sweet lemon layer cake dotted with juicy blueberries and topped with lush cream cheese frosting. You can use either fresh or frozen blueberries in this cake. If using frozen, no need to thaw.

Hello Lexi I have 2 round 9 inch pans, would it be ok to bake two pans first, then wash/clean and do the last third layer cake instead of baking all 3 pans together? Or will the batter go bad waiting to be baked for the last third layer?

Hi! Love your blog and appreciate all you do. Your buttercream for this recipe looks significantly whiter than mine. Any idea why that would be? I followed your recipe and only used one TBSP of heavy cream.

I made this recipe about two years ago and it was a huge hit! My fiance wanted to make again for her birthday this week. I needed to make it dairy free due to allergies and it still worked! It was just as delicious even with the dairy free substitutions. Even her parents (who eat dairy) loved it. That really speaks to how great and versatile this recipe is. Thank you!!!

I made this recipe as written and it came out perfect. I decided I was going to try the bundt cake version to take to work (more servings) and added the blueberries. I am not sure what the blueberries did, it was like they formed a Labor Union and decided they were going to divide and conquer the cake! They all ended up in the middle of the cake and when I turned the cake out only half came out! There was a neat layer of blueberries separating both layers. I managed to get the top half out and it looked like an earthquake, but I just frosted it and no one was the wiser. I covered the berries in flour and folded them in gently.

Indulge in the delightful flavors of lemon and berries with this exquisite Lemon Berry Mascarpone Cake. The combination of tangy lemon, sweet berries, and creamy mascarpone creates a perfectly balanced dessert that will captivate your taste buds.

Origin of the Recipe:
The Lemon Berry Mascarpone Cake is a delightful fusion of Italian and citrus flavors. The recipe takes inspiration from the traditional Italian dessert, tiramisu, and incorporates the bright and refreshing essence of lemon and berries. The zesty citrus notes combined with the richness of mascarpone cheese make this cake a true culinary delight.

Note: The calorie count provided is approximate and may vary based on specific brands and quantities used. It is always recommended to consult a nutritionist or use a calorie-tracking app for precise measurements.

A Lemon Berry Mascarpone Cake is a delightful dessert typically composed of layers of moist lemon-infused cake, a creamy mascarpone frosting, and fresh berries, creating a perfect blend of citrus and sweetness.

Certainly, experimenting with gluten-free flour and dairy-free alternatives for the cake and mascarpone frosting allows for the creation of gluten-free or dairy-free versions. Adjust proportions accordingly.

b37509886e