Simsi makes data analysis with RTM even better

Joel Caplan

Jun 11, 2021, 10:49:30 AM6/11/21
to risk-terrain-modeling, rutge...@googlegroups.com
DIAGNOSE. DEPLOY. PREVENT. The latest version of RTMDx software has many new features to do this quickly and easily.

Rutgers University formed a startup, Simsi (www.simsi.com), to handle the growing demand for Risk Terrain Modeling and the RTMDx software. I'm excited about this because it improves our ability to develop new features and to provide rapid technical support.

The Rutgers Center on Public Security (RCPS) continues to offer RTM training and certification, and remains a key partner in the development and delivery of Simsi's products and services.

New upgrades to RTMDx by Simsi include a Pocket GIS, which makes common GIS tasks more accessible and easy to use, such as adjusting map symbology, overlaying multiple maps, spatial joins, identifying the top percentage or specific number of highest-risk cells (e.g., top 25 places), calculating PAI (i.e. predictive accuracy), comparing Z-scores of risk factors across different risk terrain models (e.g., for outcome evaluations), and more. Site Risk Reports gives you an evidence-based risk assessment for any address relative to all other places within the study area.

Consider a free trial. Discover even more with a demo. Let's chat to get started. Here's an easy way to schedule something that works for both of us: Click www.calendly.com/jcaplan and choose a date/time that works best for you.

Warm regards,
Joel