Durham Crime Analyst Job Posting

1 view

Joel Caplan

Feb 9, 2022, 1:25:39 PMFeb 9
to risk-terrain-modeling

The Durham Police Department in Durham, NC currently has an opening for a Crime Analyst I who will become a part of the Crime Analysis Unit. Applications are now being accepted for that position.  The posting closes on Monday, 2/14/22.

Please take a look at the link below for more information and to apply.

https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/durhamnc?page=3

This position is responsible for research and analysis of complex law enforcement data; identification and interpretation of criminal activity, patterns, and trends; forecasting staffing and deployment needs; recommending improvements in program operations; processing information requests using manual and automated indexes, in-house files, and resource persons; and utilizing personal initiative, logic, and creativity to develop effective, user oriented, and analytical information services and products.

Thank you,

Mary Roberts

Crime Analysis Supervisor

mary.r...@durhamnc.gov