Fwd: Simsi Newsletter (Spring 2022)

Joel Caplan

Mar 15, 2022, 7:43:58 PM3/15/22
to rutge...@googlegroups.com, risk-terrain-modeling
I’m forwarding the Spring 2022 newsletter from Simsi, the Rutgers University startup for all things Risk Terrain Modeling (RTM).
Simsi makes RTM more accessible and easier to use than ever before. The RTMDx software now includes the power of RTM analytics plus place feature data, a Pocket GIS, Site Risk Reports, a mobile app, outcome evaluation tools, and more. Lots of cities and towns in the US and around the world rely on it for crime prevention and public safety programming. Check out this short video overview: https://youtu.be/7_jzhpSiYac
Diagnose crime patterns, prioritize places in need, and coordinate resources for prevention. Visit simsi.com to learn more about RTMDx software or request a demo. Join the mailing list for more news and upcoming events.
Warm regards,
Joel, on behalf of RCPS