Fwd: CPAL is Hiring! Do you know any good candidates?

Joel Caplan

Jan 28, 2020, 1:45:14 PM1/28/20
to risk-terrain-modeling

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Owen Wilson Chavez <ow...@childpovertyactionlab.org>
Date: Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 11:33 AM
Subject: CPAL is Hiring! Do you know any good candidates?
To: Owen Wilson Chavez <ow...@childpovertyactionlab.org>

Good morning friends and colleagues,

I'm reaching out this morning with exciting news: CPAL is hiring! We're currently looking for an Analytics Associate to join our team and support the work that we do with public agencies and community organizations in Dallas.

If you know anyone who might be interested in working with our team at CPAL, I'd appreciate you passing along the job posting! You can refer people to me directly as well if that is easier for them.

Thank you!
-Owen

--

Owen Wilson-Chavez, Director of Analytics

ow...@childpovertyactionlab.org

214.356.9205

1808 S. Good Latimer Expy. Suite 102, Dallas, TX 75226
www.childpovertyactionlab.org

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/4PhsKOAorlsQ6L5fcvMoWuCKvcwyaTY86Z2w-_OoI0YHThrhXuENdXwD4VoegJKD1DVSX7ElwKwJoUDdpBtQ-RwDPqC180tOt4QkV7wIgedoByzw-eDALwploAhEc5D6x7Xiwjfn