CPTED insights from Tom McKay

1 view

Joel Caplan

Mar 4, 2023, 8:52:17 AM3/4/23
to risk-terrain-modeling
Tom McKay is a former police officer with over thirty years of CPTED experience.

💬 …RTM collects the most fundamental aspects of CPTED analysis in a comprehensive way then, with the aid of computer software, synthesizes that information and presents it in a comprehensible and digestible manner.

💬 …it offers the CPTED practitioner, or anyone interested in public safely, with a single tool, that brings the crime and land-use components of CPTED analysis together.

💬 While I’m familiar with the saying “put it out in the universe”, I can’t say that I previously had the experience where the “universe” actually answered back…