Fwd: New Topic: Crime Analyst Openings - Austin Police Department

Joel Caplan

Feb 8, 2022, 12:13:19 PM2/8/22
to risk-terrain-modeling

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: IACA Forums <nor...@iaca.net>
Date: Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 11:01 AM
Subject: New Topic: Crime Analyst Openings - Austin Police Department
To: <nor...@iaca.net>

Austin Police Department in Austin, Texas, has several openings for crime analysts. Depending on your education and experience, you can apply for a Crime Intelligence Analyst position or a Crime Intelligence Analyst Senior position. Openings are available in our Austin Regional Intelligence Center analytical group, our crime prevention analytical group, and our investigative support analytical group. More details are available at:

Crime Intelligence Analyst: https://www.austincityjobs.org/postings/95323

Crime Intelligence Analyst Senior: https://www.austincityjobs.org/postings/95322

Postings close on 2/28/2022.

Thank you,

Shelia Hargis

Crime Intelligence Analyst Supervisor, Austin PD

Topic link: https://iaca.net/forums/topic/crime-analyst-openings-austin-police-department/

Author: Shelia Hargis
Title: Crime Intelligence Analyst Supervisor
Unit/Division: Crime Analysis Unit