New RTM articles of interest

1 view

Joel Caplan

Mar 10, 2021, 6:10:08 PM3/10/21
to risk-terrain-modeling
Two new articles caught my attention that might also be of interest to this email list:

"Disorder or Disadvantage: Investigating the Tension Between Neighborhood Social Structure and the Physical Environment on Local Violence" by Barton, Valasik, and Brault. See https://doi.org/10.1177%2F0734016821996798

"Assessing the Differential Impact of Vacancy on Criminal Violence in the City of St. Louis, MO" by Fox, Trolard, Simmons, Meyers, and Vogel. See https://doi.org/10.1177%2F0734016821996795