Grad student job at Rutgers NPSC

Joel Caplan

Nov 30, 2022, 6:14:41 PM11/30/22
to risk-terrain-modeling
Please share with your network

NPSC is hiring! We are looking for a graduate student with a quantitative/spatial analysis background interested in working directly with community organizations in our data-informed community engagement (DICE) programs in the city of Newark, NJ. Any graduating master's student interested in this full-time benefitted opportunity can apply directly on the Rutgers jobs portal using the link below.

https://jobs.rutgers.edu/postings/184571

Please let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for your help in disseminating this job opportunity.

--

Alejandro Giménez-Santana, PhD
Asst. Prof. of Professional Practice, Rutgers School of Criminal Justice