Fwd: 2023 CCAA Training Conference

Joel Caplan

Jan 19, 2023, 9:33:37 AM1/19/23
to risk-terrain-modeling
Featured Speakers, Presentations, Registration, Lodging & More!
CAROLINAS CRIME ANALYSIS ASSOCIATION

Mark your calendars... The Carolinas Crime Analysis Association will host its third annual training conference at the Upstate Crime Analysis Center in Greenville, SC, from March 30-31, 2023!

We look forward to seeing you in March!

With Gratitude,

The CCAA Board
Michele Covington - President
Amanda Bruner - Treasurer
Meagan Allen - VP of Membership
Douglas Oeser - VP of Communications
Damien Williams - VP of Training
Caleb Meyers - Conference Chair

Email
Website
LinkedIn
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Copyright © 2022 Carolinas Crime Analysis Association, All rights reserved.

This email was sent to jo...@simsi.com
Carolinas Crime Analysis Association · 800 University Way · Spartanburg, SC 29303-4932 · USA