Default naming conventions XML

per.lo...@kvarnon.se

Sep 27, 2010, 8:29:25 AM9/27/10
to risee...@googlegroups.com
Newbee question:
I am entering the "Rise Convention Center" of version 4.1, and it is completely empty. Is there a way to get a default XML definition file for the SQL Server Code generator or do I have to make one of my own?

HOlsen

Sep 27, 2010, 5:07:42 PM9/27/10
to RISE
You can create any number of naming conventions and store them in an
XML-file. You can select any of your naming conventions as the default
naming convention when creating new models. When you type a name in
the datagrid on the left in the convention center a new naming
convention is created as a duplicate of the built in default naming
convention. To alter the naming convention of the current model, right
click on the project node in the project tree and select "Model
Conventions and Naming".

Best regards,
RISE to Bloome Software