Anyone Going to RubyConf Next Week?

Mike Leone

Oct 25, 2012, 4:36:59 PM10/25/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone is going to Denver for RubyConf next week.  I'll be there and it would be great to catch up with some local Rubyists!

Best,
Mike L

--
Mike Leone
Panoptic Development, Inc.

Joe Alba

Oct 25, 2012, 4:49:36 PM10/25/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to all who showed up to last night's RIRUG. It was a good time.

The next Boston.rb meeting is November 13, and it looks pretty good -- especially considering the topics we talked about last night:

- ElasticSearch and scaling your search in the cloud
- Quick Web App Prototyping with Rails (including Mongo and Backbone)

http://bostonrb.org/presentations/month/November-2012

Shall we plan to get together and join the Hangout?

-- Joe

Eric Krause

Oct 26, 2012, 9:31:30 AM10/26/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
I'm in.

Eric Krause

-- Joe

cmeiklejohn

Oct 26, 2012, 12:38:13 PM10/26/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com, michae...@panopticdev.com
I'll be there, running a group to help people get their first commit into Rubygems.org.

- Chris

Jason Rankin

Oct 26, 2012, 5:59:16 PM10/26/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com