End of Line Club -- Providence hacknight

David Piehler

Mar 16, 2012, 12:35:55 PM3/16/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

That hacknight James and I mentioned at the recent RUG meeting -- we've picked a date to kick it off! We're calling it End of Line Club.

http://eolclub.org/
@EOLclub

Our first meetup is Monday, March 26th from 6pm–11pm our Basics Group office. Arrive+leave whenever. If you can make it, please let us know on Twitter so we can estimate how much pizza and beer to get.

And if you'd be so kind, please spread the word by retweeting this:
http://twitter.com/dpie/status/180686960229220354

Thanks, and hope to see you there!
- Dave

Jason Woodward

Mar 16, 2012, 1:40:05 PM3/16/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
Will we be segregated into \r, \n and \r\n groups?

Jason Woodward
Co-Founder, CTO, RecoVend
617-684-5096
Rate, Discover and Collaborate with your Education Peers at http://www.RecoVend.com

Craig P Jolicoeur

Mar 16, 2012, 2:08:15 PM3/16/12
to RIRUG Mailing List
Such is the natural law, no???

--
Craig P Jolicoeur
cpjol...@gmail.com

Jason Woodward

Mar 16, 2012, 3:08:09 PM3/16/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
can't we all just be [\r\n]+ friends?

Matt Gillooly

Mar 16, 2012, 3:26:04 PM3/16/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
Interesting timing... That's right after the weekend of Finish
Weekend[1] at Thoughtbot. Intentional?

cheers,
Matt

[1] http://robots.thoughtbot.com/post/18555679244/dont-just-start-something-finish-it

Andrew Shearer

Mar 16, 2012, 3:37:45 PM3/16/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
Careful—running that could collapse the whole EOL club to one member!

David Piehler

Mar 16, 2012, 3:38:53 PM3/16/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
Not intentional. I had forgotten about that event. You going to it?

The hacknight might be a good opportunity for people to show off what they finished.

Matt Gillooly

Mar 16, 2012, 3:40:22 PM3/16/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 3:38 PM, David Piehler <davidp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Not intentional. I had forgotten about that event. You going to it?

I've been considering it. Either way, count me in for Monday.