RIPUL Mixed 2024 - Signups are LIVE!!

Sticky DiMascio

Apr 11, 2024, 11:50:02 PMApr 11
to RIPUL Announcements

People,

The time has come!  Signups for RIPUL Mixed 2024 are now live!

SIGN UP HERE!

Signups will be open for 24 HOURS, so there is no need to rush through the process.  Be sure to fill out the application completely and honestly.  All players are expected to comply with our Community Agreement, which can always be found on the RIPUL home page.

IMPORTANT STEPS
1) Please be honest about your skill level. Purposefully sandbagging your skills or attendance isn’t appropriate; there are several new captains this year who will not know everyone or their history, so please put your appropriate skill level when filling out the application.  You will also be prompted to add a picture; please add a current, up-to-date picture, as this will help captains out while drafting.

2) When you sign up, it will direct you to Paypal (Paypal is the only accepted form of payment).  BE SURE TO COPY the email & ID # when instructed and PASTE IT as a note when you Paypal the money over (as “friends & family”).  That way, we can see which payment corresponds to which applicant.  Otherwise, we have to guess, and we will not be sure your payment was received.  Please take the extra minute to ensure you follow this step!

3) When you fill out the application, it will ask you for your preferred jersey size.  Due to stock, there is no guarantee that the size you request will be available.  We will do our best to provide you with the closest available size if that is the case.

LOTTERY

The lottery drawing will be drawn on April 16th.  On Wednesday April 17th, we will email everyone if they have been accepted or not.  Remember that players who recruit a new Woman-Matching Player to the league will bypass the lottery (as well as the recruited WMP).

After the lottery drawing, players who requested baggages (assuming both players are drawn in the lottery) will also be informed if their baggage is accepted or not.

We are still accepting jersey designs!  Please submit them as a PDF to ad...@ripul.org by April 25th

TIMELINE
RIPUL Mixed Signups: April 12th

Lottery Pick Day: April 16th (announced next day)

Jersey Design Submission: April 25th

RIPUL Draft: May 2nd (rosters announced the next day)

Pre-Season Learner Clinic: May 20th @ Lincoln Fields

Women’s/Non-Binary Clinic:  May 22nd @ Lincoln Fields

First Day of Games: May 27th

RIPUL Mixer: June 2nd @ The Guild, Pawtucket