Hello Mr. Fugger

Michael Stone

Sep 20, 2018, 5:51:46 PM9/20/18
to Ripple Project
I have a youtube channel called Jungle Inc where I cover Ripple and XRP news and developments. Reading threw this group archive is amazing. Seeing where Ripple has come from and all the hard work and ideas that got us to where we are today is definitely eye opening. Would you be interested in doing a Skype interview discussing the early days?  How you designed the Ripplepay system and how not only the technology but the community grew from there.  It seems like if nothing else Ripple from the beginning has just attracted great people to the community. Its fun to see that people were discussing many of the same topics in 2009, 2010 and 2011 that we do today.

Thank you for all the time and effort that you and the "OG" members of the community put in to get us where we are today.